Some of my clients have done well refreshing their Spring wardrobes at Banana Republic. All items here are tried and tested and most are 40% off until Sunday if you use the code “BRGOOD”. Be sure to browse through the colours because there are several options for many of the styles. Some styles are available in petite and tall.
Update: As Phoebe points out in the comments, the items in my my list that are “BR Picks” are excluded from the promotion, even if they have the 40% discount message on the item page. The “BR Picks” tag is just above the color swatch.
- Banana Republic Celia Scarf: A Summery linen scarf that isn't scratchy. It's soft and not overly bulky. Excellent with white, olive and cognac outfits.
- Banana Republic Bonded Lace Pencil Skirt: The photo does not do this non-crease skirt justice. It has a fun graphic lace design. Good on a curvier body type.
- Banana Republic Rosella Ghillie Sandal: On trend lace-up sandals with a sturdy high heel.
- Banana Republic Hartford Satchel: A very well-made bag with many compartments. Looks designer. Not too heavy for its size.
- Banana Republic Cool Girl Crossbody: An excellent compact crossbody bag with an urban integrity. Good on petites.
- Banana Republic Dixie Scarf: This scarf comes in two colours and looks excellent with light neutral outfits.
- Banana Republic Raw-Edge Blazer: A Summer ink blue tweed jacket with a well-defined waist. Best on a curvy figure. Quite long, so particularly good on a longer torso.
- Banana Republic Waffle-Knit Cropped Top: A modern short-sleeved cropped sweatshirt made of a cubed waffle knit. Fably '80s.
- Banana Republic White Sateen Peplum Top: A good piece for a curvy torso. I love the dramatic high-low hem of this peplum. Excellent shape from all angles.
- Banana Republic Lace Layered Pullover: A LINED soft and simple all-in-one layered lace top. Runs big.
- Banana Republic Makayla Mid-Heel Pump: Very elegant and great for low volume feet. Nice heel height. Fits similarly to the Sam Edelman Okala pump. The memory foam on the footbed makes it extra comfy. Good for fussy feet.
- Banana Republic Kinsley Pump: The leather is a little stiff, so best for moderately fussy feet. The memory foam does help with footbed comfort. Works surprisingly well for higher volume feet.
- Banana Republic Laney Lace-Up Sandal: Very trendy and sassy, but very high on the heel. Soft leather and many, many colours to choose from.
- Banana Republic Heritage Boyfriend Jean: A tailored boyfriend jean. Read the rave reviews.
- Banana Republic Linen Vee: One of the best V-neck linen tees I've seen. Great on a curvier body type. Many colour options.
- Banana Republic Heritage Printed Blouse: A great blouse on a curvier figure. The diagonal sleeves are flattering. Partially tuck the front for more structure.
- Banana Republic Sateen Cropped Top: Fab trendy top to combine with pencil skirts for a trendy work look. The sleeves are boxy so consider yourself warned.
- Banana Republic Sloan-Fit Slim Ankle Pant: This repeat style ankle pant is great on both straight and curvier figures. The olive is fab with shades of blue and white accents. Read the rave reviews.
- Banana Republic Textured Moto Jacket: My favourite piece at Banana Republic at the moment. It's WOVEN and not knitted. The texture and fabric are divine. Looks like cracked patent. Non-crease, crisp and very sharp. Great for work and play. Lightweight and ideal for business casual. Good on a shorter torso. Might run a little small.
- Banana Republic Sleek Wide-Leg Culotte: I haven't seen these culottes on a person because they ran out of stock in Seattle. It sold like hot cakes. But the fabric is great and the length is versatile. Good reviews.
- Banana Republic Boyfriend Jean Short: Easy, comfy and durable.
- Banana Republic Soft Leather Small Duffle: A beautiful quality piece. Looks designer. A nice smaller satchel size that is often hard to find.
- Banana Republic Drapey Sleeve Top: A great stand-alone trendy white shell to wear over pants or skirts. Best on broader shoulders. Runs big. No need to wear a camisole.
- Banana Republic Cross-Front Turtleneck: A fun cross-front funnel pullover to wear layered over shirts, blouses and tees. Best on a long neck. Casual.
- Banana Republic Mixed-Media Pocket Tee: A good mixed media drapey tee. Partial tuck is a must for structure. Grey and navy are fab, but white is see-through and needs a camisole.
- Banana Republic Indigo Boyfriend Jean: A tailored pair of boyfriend jeans in a dark wash. Read the rave reviews.
- Banana Republic Larkin Tote: A practical large leather tote in great colours. Quite lightweight for its size.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.