- This exhibition at The Costume Institute explores the influence of Chinese art and film on Western fashion.
- Over the next five years Bergdorf Goodman plans to have a completely new looking store and improve its e-commerce experience.
- Hunter and Topshop are among the first brands who will make London Fashion Week shoppable by promoting current stock in conjunction with their shows.
- The names of the twenty-six designers shortlisted for the second annual LVMH Prize were revealed today.
- Nike teams up with Japanese label Sacai for an eight-piece womenswear collection.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that until 1998 New York Fashion Week took place after the “big three” European shows in London, Milan and Paris? This changed when Helmut Lang moved his company’s headquarters from Vienna to New York, and decided to show his collection in September instead of November, traditionally the month of New York runway shows. Other designers followed suit, and New York Fashion Week was permanently moved up six weeks.