Nordstrom is offering many items at a steep discount over the Thanksgiving weekend. Today in particular, be sure to check out their Black Friday deals. If you are close to a physical store you can get an additional 20% off in some cases.
They are also running their designer clearance sale at the moment, so some markdowns will continue into the new year. Here are some of my top picks.
- Elizabeth And James 'Patti' Plaid Quilted Moto Jacket: A plaid moto is a breath of fresh air. Looks as great worn unzipped and open.
- Rick Owens Zip Detail Pencil Skirt: A formfitting tubular pencil skirt that's best on an apple or inverted triangular body type. Check out the fun back detail.
- RED Valentino Bow Detail Tapered Pants: The little black pant is a handy piece to have for the holidays. The tapered leg on these make them extra practical and easy to wear with pumps, flats or booties. Fun bow detail on the ankle.
- Cédric Charlier Intarsia Merino Wool Sweater: A structured piece with an unusual pattern to wear with dressy black pants.
- Alice + Olivia Asymmetrical Wool Blend Sweater: An asymmetrical tunic to wear over leather jeggings for the holidays.
- Nordstrom Signature Waffle Knit Cashmere Turtleneck: An oversized and extra roomy pullover for casual yet fashionable days at home.
- Mcginn 'Dore' Animal Pattern Sweater: Fashionably roomy and super cute over a pencil skirt.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Print Sheer Inset Sweater: Fitted, fancy and festive for the holidays. It's sheer and very lightweight, so not at all insulating.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Quinn' Loafer (Women): These chunky loafers create a refined look on the foot. I didn't find them all that comfy, so they'll be suited to less fussy feet.
- Eddie Borgo 'Medium Supra' Link Bracelet: A chunky bracelet with a high longevity factor.
- Rag & Bone/JEAN 'The Dre' Slim Fit Boyfriend Jeans (Classic): I keep on recommending these boyfriend jeans because of their semi relaxed fit, which makes them more structured than regular boyfriend jeans. I have many, many happy clients in these jeans. You might need to size up a size.
- Current/Elliott 'The Ankle' Destroyed Skinny Jeans (Fool's Gold): A pair of shiny jeans is great to wear over the holidays. Wear boots with higher shafts for extra lower leg coverage. You might need to size up a size. These made it into my shopping basket because I've found metallic jeans versatile and fun to wear throughout the year.
- Faith Connexion Crepe Pants: Roomy crepe pants with a tapered ankle are great to wear in semi casual settings or to work in a business casual setting.
- Prada Buckle Pump: A nude pump with a manageable heel and high longevity factor. Runs large so size down a size.
- Rag & Bone x Coogi Knit Skirt: A stretchy knit skirt in a fashion forward print that's thick and substantial. Great longer length.
- T By Alexander Wang Textured Leather Moto Jacket: A cropped black moto jacket with a fashionably boxy torso fit. It's heavyweight and quite streamlined.
- Mcginn Windowpane Check Sweater: A trendy boxy windowpane pullover. The bracelet length sleeves are particularly roomy, so consider yourself warned.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Small Ryder' Satchel: A gorgeous crossbody bag in a cracked white leather. It looks as distressed as it does refined.
- Alice + Olivia 'Scarlit' Sequin Embellished Sweatshirt: A simple grey sweatshirt with subtle sparkle to pull out for a festive occasion. The welt makes it easy to pair with both pencil and flared skirts, or sleek and roomy pants.
- Tod's Kiltie Oxford (Women): The golf shoe makes a fun statement in an on trend flat oxford. Fab with tapered full-length pants or jeans.
Enjoy the long weekend!