Now that temperatures are dropping, and Autumn has officially started, it’s time to start thinking about layering and how to incorporate some of our lighter-weight pieces into Fall outfits that keep us cosy and warm. Here are some ideas:
- StyleCaster’s Six Summer Staples You Absolutely Can Wear in the Fall.
- 5 Fall Jackets and How to Rock Them.
- Kellie Brown’s post over at Refinery29 on How to Layer Without Looking Bulky.
- The Huffington Post brings us The Ridiculously Easy Guide to The Summer-To-Fall Closet Changeover. And, 9 Items You Need This Fall… That You Probably Already Own.
- 30 Cozy Sweaters That Will Make You Incredibly Excited For Fall.
- Lusting Over Layers: A Fall Fashion Editorial.
- 3 Ways to Keep Summer Alive (in Your Fall Wardrobe).
- 34 Iconic Starlets Guaranteed to Inspire Your Classic Fall Style.
Fab Links from Our Members
Sally’s recent post on the relationship between shame and body image reminds us that shame is a bad motivator, and that we should consider love instead. Angie agrees with Sally that body love may be a slow and hard process, but it DOES work out, and often too.
Annagybe enjoyed browsing Harper’s Bazaar roundup of this season’s smartest buys.
The New Yorker did an interesting report on plus size fashion. Anne likes red thought it was fun to read, and compare it to the more recent New York Fashion Week.
Viva loves these inspirational street style photos from Milan Fashion Week. The overalls with the bicycle, the red flowers with the grey, the men…
Laurinda came across a handy solution for “the modern gentlemen in your life”: the Suitsy, the suit that lets you get to work in a onesie.
Angie’s Star Wars T-Shirt post inspired LadyLilac to share a blog about men’s fashion. She’s found Dappered very helpful on a variety of topics, like wardrobe building, fit, clothing reviews, and so on.