- This Fall, Selfridges celebrates Rick Owens with a 25-foot statue and “The World of Rick Owens” concept store.
- Helmut Lang is collaborating with Uniqlo on a “sweats collection“.
- On Wednesday, fitness models performed exercise routines to show the Athleta collection at New York Fashion Week. A refreshing concept.
- Neiman Marcus has plans to open a 250,000 square feet store in New York City in 2018.
- Aquamarine, scuba blue, lucite green, and classic blue. Pantone picks blues and greens as top colours for Spring.
- British brand Whistles has just launched its first menswear collection.
- Opening Ceremony has teamed up with Intel to design a luxury smart bracelet: meet MICA (My Intelligent Communication Accessory).
Fun Fashion Fact
Lesley Hornby assumed her iconic nickname Twiggy when she was 17 years old. But did you also know that British model Agyness Deyn’s real name is Laura Hollins, and that Eleanor Nancy Gow is better known under her famous moniker Elle Macpherson?