In the fast-moving world of fashion there is always something new to report. This week we covered the following stories on YLF:
- On Friday, January 13, Neiman Marcus announced that the company was hacked and that some customers’ credit and debit card information may have been stolen.
- Former model and beauty entrepreneur Linda Rodin (65) stars in The Row’s new Pre-Fall 2014 lookbook.
More style news from around the world this week:
- To celebrate their craftmanship, Etro sends tailors and seamstresses down the runway alongside models (pic 15-19).
- H&M brings out crisp black & white, eye-catching yellow and blue prints for their new active line, inspired by the 2014 Olympics.
- The CFDA announces the next group of designers for its Fashion Incubator programme. Here are the ten new names to watch.
- The rumours were true. Lena Dunham stars on the February cover of American Vogue — sporting fun red & white polka dots.
- What do you think of the new, print-rich, Peter Pilotto for Target collection? Fashionista has the full lookbook.
- Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s director Matthew Miele is shooting a documentary about Tiffany & Co., to be released in Spring 2015.
- Chris Roberts’ new Kate Moss biography was released in time for her 40th birthday on Thursday. Happy birthday, Kate.
- The fashion in American Hustle was Killer Sublime. Yesterday the movie received several Academy Award nominations, one of them for Best Costume Design.
Did any other fashion-related news stories catch your attention?