I recently spent a few days in Vancouver, Canada and was surprised to see that European chain stores had slashed their prices ahead of the new year (European stores usually go on sale in January and not the day after Christmas). If you live in California, the East Coast of America or Canada – it might be worth your while to have a look at the following stores for bargains galore:
- Zara (Spanish) – everything is 50-80% off. You’ll pick up coats for $80, pants/skirts for $40, ball gowns for $100, shoes for $30 and t-shirts for between $5 and $15.
- Le Château (French Canadian) – their cocktail wear is going for a song! Coats, knitwear, jackets and knitted tops have also been dramatically reduced.
- French Connection (British) – this store is particularly nice for men. Polo-necks, zip through knitted tops and collared shirts are good items to consider buying at half the price.
- Esprit (German) – both casual and smart casual items for ladies and gents are always a good choice here. Knitwear, casual jackets, denim and suiting have been reduced by 40%.
- Mexx (Dutch) – business casual attire for both ladies and gents are good choices on sale. Smart item jackets, collared shirts, romantic blouses and pinstripe suiting are fantastic purchases at half the price.
- H&M (Swedish) – few items will be cheaper than those on sale at H&M. If you can brave the crowds and queues – head straight for their jacket, jeans and knitted top selections. You’ll be able to buy an entire outfit for below $50.
Designer brands like Hugo Boss, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Chanel, Versace, Prada and Gucci are also on sale. If you are still looking for your statement piece this season – you might find it reduced right now!