Nordstrom started their sale early this year, and here are some designer items that piqued my interest. Most of the items are black because that’s how designer wear rolls these days — void of colour a lot of the time.
- Stella McCartney Ankle Boot (Women): A unique style that is both tailored and chunky. '90s Retro. Gorgeous arty hardware.
- Prada Pointy Toe Pump (Women): Classic, dainty and refined. Runs big.
- Prada Suede Ankle Boot (Women): The new rounded square toe is extra special in my book because it's still quite exclusive. Runs big.
- Nicholas Kirkwood 'Maeva' Ankle Boot (Women): The low heel on this classic pumps provides an element of surprise. Quite comfortable but not for low volume feet.
- Alexander Wang 'Elle' Oxford (Women): Elegantly Tomboy. Graphic, modern and well made. Works on both low and high volume feet.
- Donna Karan New York Satin Jogger Pants: Cover the waistband of these satin joggers with an assymmetrical top or welted top and you've got an interesting pair of dressy trousers.
- Akris Supertight Taped Slim Leg Jeans: Patchwork jeans for the relatively slim hipped and straighter figure.
- Burberry London Poplin Peplum Shirt: A very crisp peplum shirt for a small bust and curvy figure. Runs small.
- CAITLIN PRICE Pleat Detail Merino Wool Sweatshirt: Comfy Architectural Sweatshirt Fabness. Runs big.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Tie Front Print Crepe Blouse: Earth toned pussy bow blouse to pair with skirts, jeans or trousers. Best tucked or semi-tucked into bottoms.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Zip Front Shift Dress: LBD for a small bust, narrow shoulder line and curvy bottom half. Great on pear shapes and hourglasses.
- Alexander Wang Zip Turtleneck Sweater Dress: A chunky sweater dress for the long necked straight figure. Heavy.
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Layered 2-in-1 Shirtdress: An architectural shirt dress to wear with black leggings and dressy black shoes.
- Sophie Hulme Tassel Critter Pouch: A whimsical clutch.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Contrast Asymmetrical Wool Twill Skirt: A mixed media modern '70s midi that's best worn with a tucked form fitting or tailored top. Best on a curvy figure with a defined waist.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.