Last week's outfits. Suitcase living once again. First, I was away in the city for work for four days; then four days at my mother's. Gone from Sunday until Monday. With plenty of duplication. I took photos while away but had to "re-enact" at home because the lighting was so poor. Apologies for mussed up hair and wrinkles.
1. "Husbanding the BF." (Saturday night at home) J. Crew linen boatneck tee in white.
2. For travel on Sunday. J. Crew linen tee in neon pink. (Duplication in a different colour).
3. For meetings Monday. Sporty luxe with sneakers and a skirt. VC tube skirt in stripe.
4-5: Dinner with colleagues.
6. All day meetings. J. Crew linen boatneck tee in navy (another duplication). Also duplicating Rag and Bone jeans (same pair) and Tahari jacket. Plus VC sandals.
7. Dinner with colleagues. VC navy tube skirt (duplication in a different colour). Apologies for the suitcase wrinkles in the top, which were not there IRL wearing!
8. Sporty sporty for more meetings. Believe me when I say I was dressed up compared to some colleagues. Totally cool. This is a fitness company, after all.
9. Casual Japanese supper with colleagues.
10-11. For walking around in the city and to attend a friend's opera. Setting was not an opera hall but a relatively casual theatre. Loved wearing these Zara sarong shorts. Here again is the J. Crew linen boatneck tee in navy. These VC sandals, by the way, are 12 hour, 8 mile shoes for me. Amazing at this height!!
12. Hanging with my mum on Saturday. Another appearance of the J. Crew linen boatneck tee.
13/ 14. More weekend outfits.
15/16: To travel home. Note the new tote bag. This is the Danier Rachel tote that ABC is looking at. I realize it rather dwarfs me, but I need a tote like this for all the travelling with computer I do.
Thanks for looking, and apologies for all these repetitions! This is what suitcase living will do to a girl.
This post has 16 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.