Well I'm sure you've seen me in these by now, but here's what I wore for the OC Shoptoberfest meetup weekend! I tried to sneak in my outfits photos in the mornings before breakfast, all rush rush and hush hush (of course everyone still noticed ^^). Shopping loot thread can be found here.
- Friday; worn for the flight down (6.5 hours total time) + awesome potluck at the hotel. Debut of red plaid skinnies, they were SUPER comfortable to wear on the plane! Looking forward to wearing them more this fall/winter. I also was wearing the blush moto on the plane when cold, but didn't get a photo of that.
- Bonus early group shot at the hotel (several ladies joined later), with our "Happy Birthday Greg!" sign. Left to right: JulieJohn, Mochi, Rae, Kari, Alaskagirl, MaryK, Aida.
- Saturday; worn to the Huntington swap meet, shopping/lunch (OC Mart Mix and Metro Pointe), and dinner (Karl's brewpub). Since this day was half outside and half inside, I opted for more skin since I much prefer to be cold than hot when the weather is warm. It doesn't show very well but this blouse is navy and the shorts/shoes are black. Since the outfit was so dark I couldn't resist adding my neon necklace
- Bonus group shot at lunch. Left to right: Mochi (front), Alaskagirl (back), Marley, MaryK, Kari, Sylvie, Aida, Isabel (MA), Rae, Vicki, JulieJohn.
- Sunday; worn for a FULL day of shopping at the giant South Coast mall, and later to dinner (PF Changs). This day was fully indoors, so I wanted something a little warmer. I was worried my hubby's jeans would be difficult to wear for shopping (due to needing to adjust the roll), but they ended up being just fine. I'm not usually on Team Wear, but liked this belt I'd bought at the swap the previous day much better than the tan one I'd brought with me. Una's photo of me and Rae shows this outfit quite well, too!
- Monday; worn for a half-day of drinks and food with Isabel + flight home (6.5 hours total time). Can't see it too well in the photo, but my blouse here is a sheer blush and almost exactly the same shade as the leather jacket. My husband liked this outfit best of the group, so I wanted to wear it when he'd be picking me up from the airport.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!
This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.