A week of outfits from earlier this month, the week before the OC meetup. The temperatures had cooled down enough to prevent my beloved shorts+boots combos, but not enough to warrant a coat; I was happily able to sneak in one more BF jean look before it's too cold for them, too.
Although I don't really wear proper pink much, I do really like to wear blush. I managed a bit of blush pink in every outfit for this week except one in honor of BCAM, whether that was via my blush moto or my blush purse (and also wore the blush moto all the following weekend down in OC). On to the outfits!
- Saturday; worn for a quick run to the grocery for weekend rations. Easy and quick outfit, hooray for the power of a good topper and having fab pieces in one's wardrobe!
- Monday; worn to the salon for a hair refresher, and to do some returns so I'd have money to play with in OC at the end of the week Inspired by this outfit on Pinterest in response to MaryK's challenge, though I must've been in a darker mood heh. Felt super in this!
- Bonus photos of updated 'do. I had her cut in even messier layers than the initial cut because I far more enjoy styling it messily than neatly. You can see them better in photo #5, it's all quite scraggly in front now :}
- Tuesday; worn to work. After the very dark outfit on Monday, I wanted something bright and cheerful. I know many people don't like to pair orange with black, but I love the color combo; I usually make sure to add in a big dose of white/cream, and sometimes an additional color (especially cobalt!). I've been really feeling this neither-here-nor-there cropped sweater length lately, maybe a nod to the 90s resurgence?
- Wednesday; worn to work. Wearing this sweater dress my favorite way, with flared jeans. Was feeling minimal and decided to forgo a belt or necklace or scarf, and just do dangly earrings which get lost in my hair anyway. Also, some new retro-styled sunnies I picked up at LOFT which I'd been eyeing for a while (I got the tortoiseshell!); they're also in outfit #4.
- Thursday; worn to work. Felt like playing with textures, so I pulled out my seldom worn lace layering top and added in faux fur, chunky knit, denim, leather, and snakeskin (whew!). Too much? I also quite liked the look of matching the purse and moto together. This outfit feels slightly different for me, but I very much enjoyed wearing it.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!
This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.