I finally got my hard drive recovered and so here are the outfits I wrote about last week! Do they look like you'd pictured?
- Monday: worn to work. Had to take advantage of the last day I could wear shorts, so decided to go with pumps instead of my usual boots for fall. Road testing the daytime clutch thing with one of my small totes. I really enjoyed it!
- Tuesday: worn to work. New scarf with burgundy, leopard, and plaid (!!). Wanted to try another fall outfit with my slouchy white skinnies; I think I am just going to continue wearing them all season because I can picture soooo many good winter looks with them!
- Wednesday: worn to work. I was touched by Angie's sentiment in waiting to wear her blush moto until October in honor of BCAM and decided that I would debut mine as well. I will also try to wear this a couple times a week this month (which is a lot of repetition for me). Paired with navy and black, and a great silk scarf with a fireworks-like print I got at the YLF swap back in the spring.
- Thursday: worn to the salon, work, then out for dinner with friends. I enjoyed pairing cranberry with orange and cognac early last spring and made a note to wear it again this fall. I know the proportions here won't be everyone's cuppa tea but I like them, weird as they are.
- Friday: worn to work then date night with hubby. A fall variation of an outfit I wore in warmer weather (don't think I posted it, picture all the black bits swapped with white for that other one). Serious Arm Party and pattern mix and color mix action going on
- Bonus: amusing visual evidence of leg lengthening/shortening in action. Same heel heights in both, and both pants sit at about the same place on my hips. Good stuff!
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!
This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.