A week of very casual summery outfits following the Picture Perfect Challenge, and lots of blues! (Tuesday's outfit was posted already, using AJ's scarf-as-vest trick with a polka dot scarf.) I am slowly catching up, hope you gals are still interested in these older outfits
- Monday; worn to work then out for tacos. Decided to start working black and darker colors back into my outfits on cooler days (none of which were this week!).
- Wednesday; worn to work, then after work my husband and I went to the Everett Aquasox baseball (single A, short season) game for dinner I was inspired to wear this combo by Mo (can't find the link now, but it's older I think?), and hey it's even a FL tee!
- Thursday; worn to work, and also out to lunch (Red Robin) with my sister, mom, and dad. Lunch was unexpected, and I was certainly over dressed but that's always fine with me. Rare day without earrings; felt like the neckline had a lot going on already.
- Friday; worn to work. Not sure if the sweater+shorts looks too seasonally confused? I believe it was in the mid-70s that day. (Too bad you can't really see the long feather earrings, they're so fun!)
- Saturday; worn for a day out with my husband. We went out for burgers, then headed down to Seattle for a Mariner's game. We got there early so we'd be sure to get our little Larry Bernandez bobbleheads (yay!). It was really warm out, and we had to stand around for an hour (the line was insanely long), so I was glad to be wearing flats and a skirt. Toothy grin (my "normal face" heh) courtesy of hubby being silly
- Sunday; worn out with hubby to buy some night stands, new bed covers, and some decorating stuff. After wearing a watch for one outfit during the Picture Perfect challenge, I just wanted to keep wearing it! I wore it Friday without it working and then decided I better get a battery, so I did I'm now totally a convert to Team Watch and have been wearing daily since!
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.
This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.