The light is disappearing. Still, I managed to take some pics over the last three weeks:
1) This shirt dress is years old and has been worn soo many times on its own with leggings (layering a cardi over feels frumpy, and it’s quite short in front for tights) that I kept it in storage last year. This year I was feeling it again but still craved something different. So I did tonal blue with my new scarf and rolled up the sleeves. I know the pic shows the dress at the end of the day with LOTS of creases but well #reallife .
2) Inspired by Angie’s blog on wearing earth tones, I paired my new classic LBD with my cream cardi and cognac booties. Even though I try to wear more color generally, this mix of warm and cool neutrals felt very right!
3) My new checked black & white trousers with blush sweater and lace up booties. If I have a signature silhouette or uniform this season, this will be it (see previous post about new wardrobe additions as well). https://youlookfab.com/welookf.....pping-pt-2
4) Could this BE anymore nineties? Beige, plaid and bootcut jeans! Different years though, and I wonder if the items may just have a too-different vibe to work together.
5) Introduction of the paisley shirt I got on a whim for TWO euros at a local flea market. It’s slightly big in the shoulders but perfect for layering. Especially with the color mix containing nearly every color from my wardrobe (dark and medium blue, olive green, blush pink, taupe …). I liked wearing this combo immensely, apart from starting to feel self-conscious in the jeggings … The shirt flap should cover my bum but who knows where it slides during the day *eyeroll*. When skinnies were everywhere I stopped feeling too self-conscious in them but I guess that feeling’s back now.
Anyways … hope you enjoyed this slideshow. Any comments and suggestions are welcome!
This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.