I've been making simple dresses for a few years. This little strawberry dress was my first attempt with Simplicity Vintage 1950s Reproduction pattern #8252. It turned out to be soooo easy that I made two dresses in a week. This dress was supposed to be for berry picking and gardening this year, but a late frost has decimated all the local berry crops, so I'll just be wearing this dress around the garden. On my second attempt I changed this skirt to a full skirt to give it more of a vintage look.

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.