I know in the last year there was a thread about jewelry for at the closure of a button up shirt for women. I cannot for the life of me remember what they are called. Something that goes between the button holes, right? Kinda 80s/90s vibe. In my mind it’s the women’s version of a bolo tie, er, except without the ends. Can anyone help with either the name of or the thread for me? I’m thinking of this for a gift, if they are available anywhere. I figure Etsy is always good things like this.