I thought I'd commented on this... guess it was one of the many I read at an inappropriate time and meant to come back to...

I think this looks good. It's a look that takes some getting used to, and I am, and I know I'm going to like it (and even have some cropped flares on their way to me). Maybe your eye is still adjusting as well? You did a great job at finding the right pieces. That blouse is AWESOME. Wish it came in "my" colours. Although part of what I like about it so much IS the colours... oh well.

Have to say I love how honest you are in your posts, esp the way you kind of laugh at yourself. So much fun to read.

Thanks Elisabeth! I am my own greatest source of humour. If we can't laugh at ourselves, than who? In this outfit , I now see that the jacket is really standing out as a line across my body , and looks really high contrast against the other pieces. In reality, it's not really that way. The blouse is darker than it appears, so the whole thing blends better than it does here. At least that's what I see in the mirror as opposed to as in photos.