I had just picked up this sweater yesterday, and was debating wearing it anyways today! This won't be an all-winter piece as I'm not into layering knits ....and I'm fine with having a piece like this that just gets worn a few times when the weather cooperates. Not everything has to be a boring workhorse

I first had it on with leggings this morning to do the school run and then changed into flared pants for work and a dentist appt this aft. The ponte skinnies/leggings/booties combo will be how it gets worn a little later in the season, and I really wanted to take advantage of this short window to wear flares and pumps.

I layered an ivory silk tank underneath for coverage and a flash of brightness as the side slits and armholes are pretty open. (The tank does not sit tight and pull like it does in the picture - it's actually quite flowy. I think I was twisting to get a side pic and it was caught.) I also tried it with some bling at the neck but felt the bare arms needed some bracelet action to finish it off, deeming the necklace unnecessary. Very discreet earrings which may seem too understated given I am not wearing lipstick (dentist and all - yuck) but I do have a bit of a doorknocker ring on to balance the other hand/wrist. Also - red nail polish!

Plaid reversible fringed wrap for the car, and snakeskin pumps to pick up the ivory in the tank and to bookend my hair. Quite comfortable and happy!

flared pants - last year, Ricki's
sweater - Aritizia
wrap - Bay/Lord & Taylor
pumps - Nine West
wrist pieces - Club Monaco bracelets ,Michael Kors watch
tank - old , Club Monaco

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.