I wear this Lole dress (bought last summer) at least 2-3 times a week in really hot weather. I wear it pulled down lower on my hips, and without the leggings. Footwear is always my black Birkalikes from Browns ( a little dressier than regular Birks). It's cool, figure-blurring, and has some give through the back bodice (different fabric there) which is needed for hauling around groceries, plants from the garden centre, and other assorted things I do when not working

Never crossed my mind to wear leggings under it until I saw Angie's post on it today. I thought it might be a little too 80's for me, but I'm surprised at how much I like it! It's coolish today, so this makes the dress wearable on a day I likely wouldn't. These gladiators were bought in a panic last summer to complete a dressy outfit I had to pull together, and then never worn again. Again, I'm surprised at how much I like them here.

I'd never make it through the summer without these gear type dresses - and I bought that Arcteryx one Suz introduced us to and have been wearing it to death too.

dress: Lole
tights : random
earrings : Anthro
bracelet : Kate Spade
sandals: Report
purse: Marc Jacobs

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.