I love those colors together, and you wear them well. No wonder you got so many compliments throughout the day!
I never would have thought to pair hot pink and orange together, now I can't wait to try the combination.

Nice! I like the Freebirds here but I understand getting bored of certain shoes. I have some that I love at the beginning of the summer but am so, so sick of by the end.

This looks so vibrant and pulled together! You wear bright colors well. I especially like the photo with the scarf peeking out of the bag, where it creates a nice accent.

The color combo is shazam! Love it! I think rose gold accents would be pretty. I agree with Angie about the scarf. I also really like the freebirds with the outfit. You look super!

I think you literally brightened many onlookers days with this happy and confident outfit! Just perfect. The Prada bag looks perfectly on trend.

Love this vibrant combo, only wish I could carry it off. It looks Indian to me (the color combination) and so makes me think of dangling gold filigree earrings & bangles, but that may not be your thing. The only advice I can offer about footwear is: try on all your shoes with the outfit. I always guess wrong the first 2 or 3 tries, and the right pair is usually a surprise. Are you happy with your hair yet? Because I think it looks just great.

Stunning Lisa!

tulle - you're right, it does have that Indian colour vibe - making gold a natural pairing for some . And you're right about the shoes. Had I kept looking in my closet , I may have found something better.....there was no time for that nonsense though, and nothing frustrates me more than getting all hot and annoyed digging through shoes trying to find something. I REALLY need to get mine better organized!

Organizing shoes seems nearly impossible, at least for those of us who are impatient. Right now, mine look fairly tidy, half of them lined up on the closet floor, half stacked next to them in boxes. Works great--until I've tried & rejected my first 3 choices from the line-up, and start throwing the boxes around trying to find something that works, while my husband twirls his keys at the front door...

Wow! Great to see you in colour. And I know what you mean, it can really lift the mood. I like the freebirds for the same reason as Angie. What about your floral sandals? Too much? (I am a bit obsessed with floral.) I like the idea of animal print too. But I would probably leave off the scarf if going for patterned shoes.

I love the way we learn from each other on the forum! And seeing you take on color is awesome -- particularly because you make it work so well on the first try.

I've loved this combination since I had a pink-orange-lime-yellow striped bathing suit when I was 8. Here you made a combination that has modern (and grown up) integrity. I prefer it without the scarf, I think, and love your accessory choices.

Bold shoes are great -- I know what you mean about the dearth of metallics in the stores. I've been looking for a "burnished pewter" or "mixed metal" sandal for months. Everything is either really dated, or shiny gold!

Hope to see these colors appearing again!

tulle -you are describing my organizing efforts, my shoe closet, and my husband, with dead-on accuracy

brooklyn - yes to the floral wedges; they were my first choice, but I was worried about perpetuating the Palm Beach Airport Greeter look. I think I'm going to wear them next time I do this combo though. And I wouldn't wear the scarf with a patterned shoe either

Beth Ann - now I'm recalling a certain hot pink striped bikini of my own.....:) Glad it's not just me having trouble finding nice metallic shoes !

HOT HOT HOT...fabulous!!

Love those colors and glad they made you happy, too. The pieces look fab on you. I have been "neutral-ing" it up this summer myself and wore brights last night with a fuchsia bag. It is good to mix it up. Dark denims will work with those pieces, as will ink. A lot of the footwear suggestions make sense. Perhaps just a matter of finding "your" pair. Well done.

Wow! You look like a strong, confident and beautiful woman. I like the outfit best just as it is styled with just the necklace.

You look great! so pretty. I love brights