Shannon's post reminded me to get out my newish VC tube skirt - bought in January and not yet worn- and in honour of all of you fantastic friends who have opened my eyes to pieces I'd never have considered (like this skirt) ...
Just a quick aside: I first went out this morning with the skirt, a pale grey tank, pale grey loose fit cardi, and pale grey sandals. I felt a little pale grey. (in my defence, I had to dress in the dark as someone was still sleeping ) The pale greys weren't quite right with the warmer tones in the skirt. Came home for lunch and switched to a black tank, and felt far sharper. Had a bit of a tangle with the length of the tank - tried semi-tucking but you'd laugh if you saw where the waistband of the skirt hits me (let's just say one more inch up and I could wear it as a tube dress)

skirt - Vince Camuto
tank - 3 Dots
cropped denim jkt - Ralph Lauren (ancient- almost qualifies as vintage)
cage sandals - VC
necklace - Jenny Bird

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.