1. Short necklace + long necklace.
Outfit overall was kind of meh. I do like the necklace combo, although too heavy/fussy for working from home.

2. Adding to my list a new prompt that I call "bedpost juxtaposition."
I have a (bad) habit of throwing my clothes over the footboard of the bed when I take them off at night -- the bad part is that I just let them pile up for multiple days. Sometimes in the jumble things wind up next to each other that go together nicely but that I wouldn't have thought of pairing myself. So the prompt here was to build an outfit around one of those juxtapositions -- in this case, burgundy cardi and cobalt floral scarf.

3-5. cornflower blue + plum
I really liked this. First time so far this fall I've felt like I really nailed an outfit.
Including the outdoor version of the outfit (double Liberty!!!) as well as indoor version (thanks to Suz for suggesting a pair of metallic house shoes a while back).

6-8. build an outfit around footwear I haven't worn before.
Chilly and very wet this morning, so first outing for my new refined-stompy boots. Again including both indoor and outdoor versions of the outfit

This post has 8 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.