Well....I guess one person's "meh" is not everyone's "meh"...I think you look terrific! The green bag and the necklace are just perfect with thsi look. Also love the suggestions for lighter colored options...you should definitely think about trying them. I love that Puffi has both white and black fur.. so he can shed on BOTH the black and white clothes in your wardrobe

Agreeing with Chris987! I really liked this look on you, but you have to listen to how *you* feel. Puffi is really adorable.

You look great! I love that green bag!

I think it looks fab! Love everything - but extra love to the necklace - fun and maximal (for me), without being too. And I second or forth or whatever that your hair look great too. I am sort of growing out a short pixie cut and I star to lose my resolve when I see such a great short hair cut.

karen13 - thank you - I am actually patiently (sort of) growing my hair a little......it's still a bit on the short side for my liking . Short hair is always a work in progress, it seems!
Chris, harmonica, - thanks for the outfit love, and re: Puffi? He shed his white fur everywhere. He is the cutest boy, but what a handful! It's like having another kid in the house.

I think the colorful necklace adds a lot and it isn't very visible in the full length photos, so keep that in mind when you see drabness. This sort of outfit has lots of potential for small tweaks to suit your mood.

I think your version is elegant, Lisa!

I really like this too. I'm not a poncho/wrap person but this looks pretty cool to me.

And I'm amazed that people hang on to things they don't use, like this green bag, which looks great as a pop of color (like Sveta, I don't think it needs to be "tied in" -- it's the perfect statement). I would have shed it long ago. Good for you for hanging on to it! So fresh.

PS The hair! Love.

This looks lovely to my eye, but I do understand if it doesn't feel like "you" in it. I can't help but want to add a top in a strong color for a little pop with your coloring. Yellow? Orange? Pink? I'm thinking bold for some reason. And furbaby is too cute! Give them a pet for me.

Vivian - ha. That bag is new - like brand new. I bought it before Christmas on total impulse. It was marked WAY down at BR, and it is a stunning bag IRL - the quality blows me away. I knew I wanted some green in my life, and this was something I decided to blow money on. Not necessarily a smart purchase, but it happened. I haven't used it because I didn't find anything else this winter in that colour to work with it. I don't like a random pop of colour - I need a bit of co-ordination going on I think I will get more use out of this bag in spring now - and can't wait to find a print scarf, and ideally a silk top in this colour .

And Lisa - you're right . A brighter top would have made all the difference in the world . Next time