This is my third outfit for the 30 for 30 challenge.
I will be attending a funeral today. Contrary to what some of you might expect, this means in our neck of the woods: a) I will be outside exposed to the elements for a while (hence the knee-high boots), b) I will mostly likely be standing up for a long time c) I will need to cover my head at some point.
So today's outfit had to take into account all these practical considerations. I will be wearing my military coat and carrying my black bag. That's a lot of black, but I am ok with that. The only thing I would change for everyday wear is I would add red lips, but I opted for a more subdued color for the funeral.

30 for 30 pieces
Mavi Indigo jeans
MNG black basic crewneck sweater
Express black jacket

Accessories and other
Cami
Black shawl
Pearl and tassel silver pendant
Pearl studs
Miz Mooz Abbot boots

I discovered this morning that my boots need some repair inside the heel. Our regular shoe repair place closed down, so I hope I can track down a good place soon.
As usual thanks for looking.

This post has 4 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.