I am participating in the 30 for 30 challenge. You can find the details in my previous post.
I have to say, I am really excited to get dressed, take a pic and post it in the forum in the morning. So yay for this challenge! Yay Sterling for starting it!
Today's outfit started with footwear, as it is supposed to be rainy today. When I wear tall boots, unless I have some special engagement which requires me to dress up a bit, I go for comfy skinny jeans. I ordered two pairs of these online, one this indigo color and a pale blue. Even though they are the exact model, the fit could not be more different. I like them both though, for different purposes. The pale blue one will probably make an appearance at some point as well.

30 for 30 pieces
Mavi indigo jeggings
Koton white blouse
Zara draped cardi

Accessories & other
Cami
Burberry inspired scarf
Ruby and silver set
Geox boots
Red lippies - l'oreal

Today's look is maximal, with a scarf, pendant, red lippies and big hair. I am including a close-up. I am not one much for hair products, but a few of you were kind enough to compliment me on my hair yesterday, so I am including this find. It is my go-to product when I want volume in my hair. The hold is great even on my big, heavy hair but not sticky or stiff at all.
I wish the scarf were a real burberry. I love the color combo so much though that I still wear it.

This post has 3 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.