I am participating in 30 for 30 challenge.
My rules are,
1. 30 proper outfits, however long that takes. I will not count lounge clothes, and also may not count super casual days at home, where I only put on a pair of pants and a sweater.
2. I will not include shoes, accessories or outerwear.
3. I will not start with a pre-determined list. I will make up my list as I go along.
4. I am also making an effort to catalog my wardobe in finds, so I will try to create finds as much as I can to accompany my outfits.

Excuse the poor quality of the pictures and my messy bedroom.

So without further ado, today's outfit.
Activities: Low-key day at work (meaning no classes to teach, no meetings, working at my desk)
Happiness factor: Great! I wanted to start with my new burgundy capsule. I've been wearing this non-stop for the last month or so, it makes me incredibly happy and elevates all my outfits. I switch to converses for the extra casual version, which will no doubt make an appearance.
Components:

30 for 30 pieces
MNG beige basic crewneck sweater
C&A blue skinny denim

Accessories & other
Tan cami
Koton burgundy patterned scarf
Burgundy belt
Burgundy boots
Silver ring and earrings
Guess wool coat
Black bag

This post has 3 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.