Like Bijou I am getting a bit sick of some of the pieces, but I am almost there with four pieces to wear one more time in the last six days. And I am wearing an outfit tonight that combines two.....

Anyway, here are three more remixes of challenge items. Sorry the photos have loaded out of order.

Photo 1: Two looks seen before with the gold sweater, and one with the teal coat as well.

Photo 2: Teal coat. I also pulled out my old favourite black dress from the holding zone. It is a bit shorter than what I prefer at the moment so I am still on the fence. I am going to keep the coat but am also looking for a longer coat that is a bit more modern (single breasted, straighter cut)

Photo 3. Todays work look. Bairly JFE to my eye, but I do love the textures and colours. Not great posture here. Coldest morning of the year.

Photo 4 - black tunic. Worn with black pants to a seminar. It was lovely to see the sunshine. I liked the buttons and the necklace together.

Photo 5 black tunic. Firstly with navy boots, tights, long sleeve tee and a navy, black and brown scarf. Second look is with a black long sleeve tee and brown suede tall boots, and a mustard, red, green and black scarf ( a gift from my artistic SIL who designed the print herself).

Thanks for looking and suggestions or comments are welcome.

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.