Good Morning YLF!

I hope everyone is well! More finds from shopping with my sister last week, these are not K/R as I have cut the tags and worn each once or twice but I would like ideas on how to wear and pair them.

# 1-2 -- Silk abstract print (actually inspired but Ceit's shirt she is wearing today!)
# 3-5 -- Blouson sleeve dotted fly away jacket (it just reminded me of the fall runway pins I've made from Angie's coverage and really fun & interesting pattern)
#6-9 -- Grandpa sweater/bomber cross. The body is a silk crepe with raglan sleeves, the trim is knit. I think I will probably hand stitch the pockets closed, I like the slouch but an worries I will catch them on something and tear them.

These pieces are all a bit less classic that I have previously worn but I am really liking this new direction in my style. Something Caro said a while back about having a wardrobe of mainly classics but with a few avant garde items is really resonating with me. (I dont know if these qualify as avant garde but I do feel they move away from classic basics.)

Would love to hear if you have a category name for these items and ideas for styling. I always appreciate your comments and feedback (even if it is to say I was crazy for buying these things!) Thanks

This post has 9 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.