Happy 2023!

I am half way through my extended leave from work and things are very relaxed in terms of style and clothes. I am yet to set firm goals re my wardrobe but I don’t see too much changing.

We have been away a few times - both prior to Christmas and since. I am home at the moment and my youngest son turns 18 today. My older son graduated in mid December so there’s a lot of milestones.

I finished my two month shopping hiatus and added two new pieces in January. Firstly denim shorts to replace a low rise pair and a white pair. Very very casual - and perfect for the beach or days at home. Definitely an essential for me - I prefer a shorter length on me - longer ones never feel right.

I have added a wildcard statement too. A 70s Pucci inspired midi dress. It needs an alteration to reduce the plunging neckline but it will be a good all year piece.

Four WiW - and a few pics from a week in the South Island.

- it’s a bit 2017 but this is as boho as I
go for a day at the beach with friends. Wearing the new shorts.
- I saw on TikTok that this neckline is also dated. Oh well. Wearing for an at home day.
- last year’s favourite dress worn to dinner with friends.
- a work look from December. The skirt is divisive. I plan to keep it but it’s not a workhorse.

I have been reading the forum and enjoying seeing others posts and thoughts!

This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.