I like the looks with the graphic tees. They look authentically you. I always wants ones that speak to me in some way. Unfortunately a couple weeks ago I ordered one I liked, and then the day it arrived there was that attempted coup, and now I don't know if I can ever wrap my mind around a t shirt with "Revolution" and an eagle on it!

Also, you removed the photo, but I wanted to say that I have the same light blue puffer, which I like but was only good for my climate until November. I think the color will be good for cold spring, though.

Love your style! Rock n roll suits you very well. I think your hair style is key. The metallic shoes are very versatile. Great demonstration of how to make a small wardrobe and some budget purchases look amazing.

Thank you @UmmLila - I'm enjoying my blue puffer since SoCa is mild in winter. The icy blue color looks great on blond ladies - I'm sure you look beautiful in it! Sorry about your graphic tee shirt - it's a difficult association ( Revolution and the eagle ) , maybe some time away in a holding zone will change that. P.S. I put photo back on - hope to see your blue puffer as well!
Thank you @Jules - I'm happy with some of my outfits however I'm still hoping to add more variety ( and more color ) to my limited work wardrobe. YLF forum and blog are both responsible for my more successful pieces. The hair is now pale blue and need a bit of professional attention .

Looks like you’ve found your style. Yay!
I love the word “cherish” and I‘m mulling it over for my life. Thanks!

Thank you @Barbara Diane - finding more about your own style and life in general is unexpected result of our difficult 2020 and ongoing struggle in 2021. I hope "Cherish" will translate in better connection with my family and friends. Best wishes for your journey as well!