I've been following along with all the New Years resolutions/goals...and thinking about what I want to accomplish this year... and more importantly, how to accomplish it.
My ultimate goal...reduce my spending. The issue for me, how to get there. So what I know, that for me, shopping fasts don't work, making a list doesn't. in fact anything negative doesn't work for me. I need/want positives to encourage myself.
Here's another thing I learned when I was looking for my favorite outfit photos for Angie's post, I generally only had pictures of outfits that I felt good in and/or that I had put some thought into. This was reinforced by the couple of weeks I posted business casual outfits, in that I wore less FFBO those 2 weeks.
Which brings me to my 2017 fashion/style goals.
1 I'm going to document what I wear
2 I'm Going To Wear my clothes "WMC". Ok, that sounds obvious, but what I mean is, I'm going to think more about what I wear... i.e. To be more "mindful".
My thought is that between these 2 I'll appreciate what I own more, and feel the need to shop less.

Thoughts?

And here's what I wore Jan week 1 as always all comments and ideas are welcome

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.