After so long, nothing, and now another WIW from me.

I moved summer and winter things around this weekend, and have been trying to organize my closets better - hanging more sweaters, for one thing, so they're handy and not creased. I don't have tons of closet space, though, and I do have tons of clothes, so trying to weed out too.
No surprise, I'm finding nice outfits, right there in my closet. Amazing.

I have been wearing more cognac lately. (Of the 3 colors of the amazingly comfortable Clarks sandals from kellygirl's rec, I have gotten the most use out of the cognac.) Pairing with black today.

Today, to get a flu shot, drop off returns at UPS, and bring a couple of pairs of jeans to be hemmed, I wore the following outfit. The Old Navy faux suede jacket is now at least 7 years old. These (I have several) have been amazing workhorses for me. They look brand new every time I wash them.

I never wear these Paul Green flats, and they're the most comfortable darned shoes. Glad I rediscovered them! Bag is the Aimee Kestenberg Tamitha backpack. Love these bags.

The only new item is the BRFactory joggers, and they're too long, but the petite was too short, so I hike them up a bit.

Have a good week. Get your flu and Covid shots!

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.