One of my family members came for a visit in February which means... I have photos of what I wore.

1) Black dress over purple t-shirt, grey tights, black Melissa laceups, black moto, purple leather crossbody, sunglasses.

I didn't realize how goth-y #1 looked until I saw the photo. I'm glad I was wearing the bright purple bag to add in some color and next time I'll wear lilac tights. Tall boots + dress is definitely one of my favorite outfit formulas.

2) Red jeans, Zara sparkly grey skull t-shirt, black moto, white/black spectator crossbody, red glasses. I don't remember the shoes - I think I was wearing grey or red ankle boots.

I'm not thrilled about the crotch wrinkling on these jeans - maybe I should stick to wearing them with longer tops? Also, I sized up on the t-shirt but that makes it look weird and wrinkly as I lean to the side. I think the only thing that's saving this outfit is the purse.

Constructive criticism is welcome as I experiment with my style.

4/8 update: Just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback and comments. I didn't get a chance to respond over the weekend and didn't want to bump the thread.

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.