Okay. As long as you’re happy with the fit. It’s my job to be discerning about fit. Pics can be inaccurate though.

And I appreciate that ! I haven't mastered the art of the selfie for a whole-body picture - yet - even after all of these years.

OMG, the SHOES!!!

I hope you can get them comfortable because those are just killer gorgeous. And I need to live vicariously through you because I can't wear slingbacks and adore them, so you have to make them work. Period.

Love your spring-like wild cards, especially the one that goes with your shoes. Fab, fun outfit.

Oh wow, you do silky florals really well. These both look great on you.

The perfect wildcards! Love both the floral bomber and yellow shoes. Inspired.

Colour and Pattern in a Lisa way - gorgeous muted and rich. Really nice additions and that great level of dressiness that works so well for your lifestyle. I can see these pieces mixing with your denim and black pants and fab footwear collection brilliantly.

Love it when that happens!!

I love them BOTH!

Wonderful wild cards! The high-low bomber is unique and looks great!

Thank you again , everyone ! There’s nothing like a silk floral in a unique colour way to brighten up a week .

Is it terrible that I first want to talk about your shoes? Senso is one of my favorite shoe brands - it is distributed here and I have had lots of luck finding it second hand. But the yellow shoes are killing me! You must wear them more often!
Ok the floral bomber is also fantastic on you. You look fab!

Jaime - yes! The Senso mules are/were great, but I find wearing these mules for an entire day is hard on my feet. Maybe because they aren't leather? I bought them at the same indie boutique I bought the citron ones at- Independent Blank being another new-to-me brand. Those ones I need to find a way to wear more often, I know. They weren't exactly inexpensive .

I want that floral bomber, it's such a clever cut, short in the front longer in the back(?) And the yellow slings, wow!!! Floral blouse is fab too!

Gorgeous colours! Top with colours picked up in the shoes?- check. Floral bomber with longer back?- check. For once our preferences are intersecting- might not happen often
Your hair looks awesome ATM.

Wow! Wildcards but also seamless with your style, so really two big winners for you. YLF!

Haha, Jenni! Imagine that !

Great prints and ditto Christina!