I've just completed a closet edit (Yes, Angie, I did it! As you prompted here), and thought I would offer up a couple of items that I'm not wearing. I really like them, but there aren't enough days in the year to wear all the stuff I make.

They are free; I'm asking shipping cost only, and preference goes to YLF veterans and members.

This item is taken 1st up: Orange applique sweatshirt with high-low hem (higher in back) and a bottom band that is broken at the front. Roughly size 4. Machine wash, lay flat to dry or tumble dry low. The color is between a bright coral and a red orange. The fabric is thick, soft, cotton French terrycloth--loops on the wrong side and smooth on the right side. The hem, neck, and cuff edges are raw, with topstitching along the raw edges. The design on the front is raw-edged petals in denimy blues, roughly appliqued on with straight stitching in a sunburst pattern. Seams are topstitched with a decorative coverstitch in variegated chambray blue thread.

Taken 2nd up: Olive and white striped sharkbite hem tunic with contrast cuffs and neck band. Size XS (2-4). The fabrics are rayon-lycra blends; the stripe is lightweight but opaque; the cuff and neck band fabric is a sheer burnout print. I recommend machine wash and hang to dry, for maximum longevity.

Let me know if you have questions, or if you are interested in one or both of these items!

This post has 13 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.