As previously mentioned, I've been on a spending bender the last few weeks. Some time off work, some extra $, and the feeling that I need more things to wear have sent me off of the deep end. That said, I never post a K/R - but here we go:

I have no idea what I'm doing with either of these two dresses: first is from Zara (the pale floral in finds) , which is either really hipster-ish and funky (neither of those two words have ever been linked to my name ) OR about the ugliest dress ever made. It fits, is flowy and interesting, but I can't get a read on it. The colours are a bit strange .

The second is likely a done deal (purchased from a friend's daughter's boutique). I tried it on, got the nod of approval from the very young sales/stylist, and decided to buy it. Not terribly expensive, a little outside of my body-comfort zone with the wrap/vavoom factor but really interesting hemline and good colours. From a wholesale line called Lovestitch.

I am not emotionally invested in either dress, and could return the dark floral for a credit note if necessary (which wouldn't bother me). What do you think? I'm not trying them on and posting pics today - I'm in house-cleaning Kondo-ing mode and am sporting yesterday's hair .

What do you think? Be honest - my feelings will not be hurt. I fully recognize that these are both outside my usual zone, but I want to be open to all new looks.

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.

Zara
Floral Print Dress
View Info
Top Pick