Quick attempt to get caught up - haven't had a whole pile of time at the computer lately. So apologies on not being very present on the forum. Here's my catch up outfits...

#1. You've seen both pieces, but I htink this is the first time I combined the top with the skirt
#2. Debut of another Costco piece - A Simon Chang cover up, but I like it as a dress.
#3. The Lulu vest "thingie" again.
#4. For casual errands. ON tee from a friend, Costco shorts.
#5. BR linen pants, L&T top, which I love, however have lost a sequin every time I've worn it, which is pretty disappointing. Glad I got it on sale! They only provided me with one extra... might have to hit a fabric store to see if I can get more if I want to continue to wear it!
#6. Athleta capris and J. Crew linen sweater - one of my "fall of the wagon" purchases. Wore this to go downtown to watch the buskers last night with my family. DH told me it was the perfect thing to wear - I was so easy to pick out in the crowds!

Thanks for looking, comments on anything and everything are welcome!

This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.