I actually wore stripes 4 days this week, but didn’t think about it until day 2 so only 3 WIWs...

Day 1–this Talbots tee is a what passes as pattern mixing for me, stripes and dots LOL, and I don’t have to do a thing. Anyway, when i got dressed this morning, i realized that i could play up the silver metallic dots...so metallic belt and white and silver shoes. I felt so dressed up LOL

Day 2 -cooler weather, so instead of a tee, pulled out this Gap sweater, layered over a heattec tee. And my new clogs, which i love, and i walked about a mile in to the grocery store and found them super easy and comfy.

Day 3–cold and rainy, and of course the day that i actually had an outdoor work event...yes saw real life work teammates for the 1st time in over a year. Unfortunately due to the weather all they saw was my rain coat, hat and sneakers LOL, but you get to see OOTD. I’ve been looking at wool tee shirts for about a year and last week finally pulled the trigger on this Pendleton one, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to go back and get another color and maybe duplicate the navy. The quality is unbelievable, so soft and the fit is fab, fluid without being messy, so perfect to layer over, but if it warmed up i could have taken the sweatshirt off and felt comfortable.

https://www.pendleton-usa.com/.....wvar_10024

Thanks for looking, as always all comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated

This post has 3 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.