Great casual outfit, Lisa. Perfect for a fall day.
I've always taken issue with my thighs as well. Even back when I was 100 lbs I had thighs. I'm just a curvy girl. I've stopped even mentioning it because I get that "you're off your rocker" look from people. So my message is, other people don't usually notice the things we obsess about. Don't sweat it.
Going to the Advance Poll tomorrow. And no, "he" will not get my vote. My husband is a public servant. Enough said!
Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to stuff myself with pumpkin pie.

You look really great. Your casual looks are always so well pulled together, they inspire me to get out of my yoga pants! And I love the wedge sneakers. I couldn't understand them when they first became popular but I totally get it now and I wish I had a pair. Regarding thighs, I can't even see what you are talking about, but I get it. My large thighs come with wide hips as a bonus.

Hey late to the party but wanted to chime in with 1) Cute little casual look, and 2) Hugs! I'm glad you didn't take the photos down :p That sagey-olive color is really lovely on you, and the wedge sneaks are a perfect pairing with it; they also add a little extra funky sportiness to the sweater which is great. I think this sweater would look super layered over a longer top, particularly a sheer soft blouse/tunic.

What a great outfit! Love the scarf and the boots are fantastic!

Thanks Aida and Carole. Aida - it's already a faux-layered thing with a silky back and side piece. It's as close as I'll ever get to layering anything under a sweater I get the big Mrs Doubtfire uniboob look when I put something under a knitted top.

Lisa, you painted a beautiful picture of autumn (my FAVORITE season and one I remember well when I lived in Cleveland) and you are equally radiant in this casual outfit of yours. Of course, it warms my heart, because that's the way I love to dress, too. Your colors are beautiful and p. s. you look fantastic in close-ups!