Oh, wow. Fabulous colour! I so wish I had reason to have a coat like that. Love the matching tones in the scarf, too.

I LOVE this! You totally rock that color and it really suits you. The coat fits fabulous…I am looking forward to seeing how else you style this.

OMG, smelling salts, pls!:-) LOVE LOVE LOVE this coat, Lisa-it's a perfect item for your wardrobe and style! I love citron, too- thus am not sure could sport it all on a coat, but I just adore it, on you! WOW, WOW, Wow!!!

Oh I hate you. Not really. But this coat is FAB. I wish I could so easily grab coats!!! I just feel bad having a lot of them, and I don't know why. I LIVE IN MAINE. Just a weird mental block, I think, or being married to a man who has basically one pair of shoes.

This is gorgeous on you, Lisa. Really, really gorgeous. I love it. Can't wait to see it on Una too.

Lisa, you make me laugh...love how you phrase things!!!

The coat is fabulous, both with and without the scarf. I prefer adding a scarf over a turtleneck top, as I can remove the scarf to control my fluctuating body temps LOL.

I also love the Lisa Eldridge youtube videos...just listening to her beautiful accent makes me happy.

LJTaylor - it's Posh Pink. It is probably the single best lipstick I've had, ever. I took the time to actually try it on in the store first and wear it a bit to see how it felt and looked.

Vivian - I know - my husband is the same way. Coats are my weak spot because they add drama and hide things And I walk around in one for more than half the year in our kind of climate so......
They are as much a part of an outfit as the pants or skirt or whatever is !

It looks so good on you, Lisa! I tried it on yesterday at lunch, it's really well made. I probably have enough coats, though (sigh).

Seriously great - what a fun, beautiful coat. This will be a compliment magnet!

This is so terrific on you. I have almost no attraction to that color whatsoever (it makes me look like death), but you wear it beautifully.

Love the color on you, Lis!

Really amazing coat, color and fit on you! I also have a good sized coat collection and feel exactly the way you do about hiding things.

I love your posts Lisa ! and the Coat is absolutely Fantastic on you !! Fits beautifully and great with or without the scarf !

Will it be warm enough to wear all winter or is it a fall type weight ?

Sheila - thanks for the kind words! I'm seeing it as a fall coat, and perhaps on mild winter days.

Like everyone else, I love the coat on you I've never liked yellow, but y'all might change my mind.

It's funny that you need petite sizes in BR despite being average height; I'm petite and I frequently can't wear BR petite tops because the torso is cut too short (I have a noticeably long torso for my height). I do have that problem with many/most petite tops, to be fair.

A fabulous color that you wear well! What a fun addition for the season, sure to perk you up!

It is super Lisa! No wonder you are excited!

Looks so good on you! It's a great color for you, thanks for providing the close up picture to show how it works with your skin and hair. (I'm always trying to learn about color, it mystifies me.)

What a fantastic pop of colour! I'm very drawn to citron and shades of orange as well. Unfortunately they look ghastly on me.

Oh, this is gorgeous on you! Love it!