- Dermatologists are sharing how to find the best sunscreens for eczema.
- Refinery29 has a round-up of sun-protective clothes that are “actually wearable.”
- They also list the 16 best sunscreen sticks for SPF on the go.
- Over at The Guardian, Sali Hughes asks if you can avoid leaving marks on your skin with mineral sunscreen.
- The Huffpost asked dermatologists if you really need special sunscreen for your face.
- For a bit of fun: “Here’s What Your Favourite Sunscreen Says About You.“
Fab Links from Our Members
Jaime has a lot of ambivalence about the so-called invisibility of older women and found this article inspiring.
Star loves how Michelle of All Ways in Fashion has seen the similarities between 2023 Summer fashions and Jackie O’s style. The pics are fab too.
Angelina Jolie is launching a sustainable fashion project. JP says: “There are so many great components to the project; something that could change the fashion industry, make use of surplus garments, recycling, acknowledging tailors and other talents, and helping refugees.”
Nuancedream was completely mesmerized by watching the restoration of a Gucci mule destroyed by a very naughty doggy.
Angie is celebrating Helen Mirren’s awesome blue hair at the Cannes Film Festival!
Lesley loved this piece on a capsule wardrobe. She adds: I felt very similar every time I was pregnant and thus forced into a capsule of sorts.
Murph11 is enjoying the Wiser Than Me with Julia Louis-Dreyfus podcast, and thought her interview with Diane von Furstenberg was wonderful: “They discuss the iconic DVF wrap dress, growing up, aging, and so much more. Each episode ends with JL-D calling her own mother about the interview… endearing.”