- Coach is launching a new line of apparel and accessories, Coachtopia, made from primarily recycled materials and designed to have multiple lives through construction that allows them to be repaired, reworked and reimagined.
- Tom Ford has announced the exit from his eponymous label after 13 years in business.
- British fashion designer Mary Quant — known as “the mother of the miniskirt” – has passed away at age 93.
- Reformation is branching out into handbags with a range of 20 vintage-inspired styles.
- The Guardian reports that cardigans are becoming a male status symbol as sales soar.
- From ’80s Chanel to ’00s Margiela, brides are increasingly turning to vintage wedding dresses.
- The sale of coloured tights is on the rise.
- Lululemon is adding a brand new sustainable fabric to its portfolio: a sugarcane-derived nylon, rolling out in two iconic styles for women and men.
- According to Refinery29, the Cartier Tank Francaise Watch is more popular than ever.
Kim Anderson gets style inspiration from Tracee Ellis Ross and Solange, and I like what she says here:
“I’ve definitely gotten comments like, ‘Only you could wear that.’ I don’t know if it’s meant as a compliment! But to me, that means you have the confidence to play around.”