- Universal Standard has launched an intimates line, with pieces in neutral colours in sizes 00 to 40.
- Elsa Klensch, who was among the first to bring fashion to TV screens with CNN’s Style with Elsa Klensch in the 1980s, has passed away at 92.
- Birkenstock has teamed up with Manolo Blahnik for a six-piece collection.
- Anna Wintour has announced this year’s Met Gala theme: Gilded Glamour.
- Fashion giant Shein has been accused of art theft.
- Target is launching Target Zero: “A new initiative that helps shoppers identify products and packaging that are refillable, reusable, compostable, made from recycled content, or made from materials that reduce the use of plastic.”
- Eloquii is branching out into bridal wear.
- Here’s a peak at the Iris Apfel for H&M collection.
- Dries Van Noten has launched his first-ever beauty line with 10 gender-fluid perfumes and 30 lipsticks .
Fun Fashion Quote
During an interview with The Look Online, conducted after her show was no longer on air, Elsa Klensch — pioneer in television fashion journalism — said:
“I think design has to be treated with respect because it’s such an important part of our lives. I think good design makes our lives more livable, it makes us happier, it makes us function more easily.”