The accessories at the sale were good, and are well worth a browse. It’s a smaller assortment than usual, but a focussed one. There was as much silver as gold in the jewellery department, many crossbody bag styles, some good belts, some good hats, and a few fab scarves.
Here are some winners.
- COACH Turnlock Clasp Satchel: A structured classic that lies flat against the body, and is polished. Dual zippered compartments. The patterned tan version has a lovely vintage vibe to it for Team Earth Tones.
- Nordstrom Plissé Cashmere Scarf: I LOVE solid cashmere scarves and have this on order in the oatmeal and blue so that I can create Winter complements with existing wardrobe items. They are versatile, and look chic.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote: My clients and our forum members are Longchamp tote fans, and this version is expandable. A robust classic.
- Madewell Small Transport Leather Crossbody Tote: A repeat top pick that is a great casual crossbody in a rich shade of cognac. It's not too big and zips closed. The guitar strap is extra comfy. Lies flat against the body.
- Madewell Story Mismatched Linear Drop Earrings: Refined yet chunky diagonal earrings that are mismatched in a subtle and fun way.
- AllSaints Bar Charm Mini Hoop Earrings: These look edgy and interesting in the ear. Lightweight and versatile if you wear gold.
- AllSaints Felted Wool Fedora: For those who wear woolly fedoras, the richness of this dark red is fabulous. The olive is lovely too. Fab quality.
- Madewell Hoop Chain Earrings: These make quite a statement and are especially fab worn with shades of whites and pearl grey.
- Kurt Geiger London Large Kensington Tweed Shoulder Bag: A Chanel look-a-like satchel in a colourful tweed has a high longevity factor. This one is very comfy and roomy. It's not as bulky as it looks. Great silver hardware.
- Herschel Supply Co. Seventeen Hip Pack: A nice nod to the '90s if you like dark florals and belt bags.
- SWEATY BETTY All Sport 2.0 Backpack: This is larger and roomier than I thought it would be. It has a few clever compartments and well-padded back straps.
- Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Sling Bag: Another great nod to the '90s if you like botanical dark florals. It's well-made and slings across the body in a sporty way. Lightweight.
- Clare V. Midi Sac Croc Print Leather Crossbody Bag: For those who like to wear small animal print crossbody bags, this one is beautiful. The addition of the sporty guitar strap makes it unique. The two-toned zipper matches the strap.
- Nordstrom Recycled Cashmere Scarf: NAS offers simple large cashmere wraps every season, and I have a few of them. They are lovely quality and last a long time. No pilling and look chic. They double up as a blanket for long flights too. This year's version is no different, and comes in a range of quiet colours. There is one for Team Lilac.
- Nordstrom Covered Oval Buckle Snakeskin Print Belt: The belt selection at the sale is small, but good, and this one is my favourite. Fab with cream, tan, and blush footwear. Hardware is silver.
- COACH Leather Barrel Bag: I have this little structured barrel darling on order to go with cream footwear and scarves. It's a trendy nod to the '90s, but has a fab classic element to it. It does NOT lie flat against the body when worn as a crossbody. Instead, it's a bit bulky, so you have to be okay with that. Comes in a lovely shade of mustard.
- Tumi Voyageur Ruma Nylon Crossbody Bag: There are lots of Tumi items at the sale, and this is a popular one. It can be great to carry as a second handbag with a larger tote, so that essentials like keys, phone and wallet are on hand.
- Lana Jewelry Medium Narrow Upside Down Hoop Earrings: Arty, delicate, and interesting and comes in gold.
- Kurt Geiger London Kensington Leather Crossbody Bag: If you wear gunmetal footwear, and like small handbags, get this crossbody to match.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.