- Adidas is planning to sell its Reebok brand after 15 years of ownership.
- Hermès is experimenting with fungi-derived leather for its just-announced Victoria bag.
- Jessica McClintock, the designer famous for her prom dresses, has passed away at age 90.
- Have a peek at the new Kate Spade for Keds sneaker collection.
- The Fashion Spot reports that sage green is the unofficial colour of Spring 2021.
- Just three years after expanding into plus sizes, Loft has announced it will drop extended sizing by Fall 2021.
- The Universal Standard & Erdem eight-piece fashion collaboration is here.
- Unilever is removing the word ‘normal’ from its beauty products in an attempt to create a “more inclusive definition of beauty.”
- UGG is going sustainable with their Plant Power Collection that uses eco-friendly materials like renewable sugarcane and natural hemp.
- For the first time ever, Marks & Spencer will start selling rival lingerie brands.
- Renowned jewellery designer Elsa Peretti, who revolutionized the industry with her biomorphic designs inspired by bone fragments and pebbles, has died, age 80.
- Reformation has launched a sustainable activewear line that goes up to a size 3X for most items.
- “Worn Stories“, a new Netflix series, looks to unravel the tales behind the most treasured items in our wardrobes.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that “the first modern-day sports bra was only conceived in 1977, and patented in 1979. It was branded as the JogBra, making this sporty foundation garment a mere four decades old.”