- Zara has launched a pet collection.
- Banana Republic has expanded its True Hues Basics Collection to 11 neutral shades.
- LIVELY, the direct-to-consumer bra brand, has a new line that will be available exclusively at Target.
- Here’s the full lookbook for H&M’s collaboration with Simone Rocha that will be in stores on 11 March.
- Rihanna’s ready-to-wear line Fenty is discontinued after two years.
- Monika Tilley, the American swimsuit and sportswear designer known for using innovative textiles to improve her creations, has passed away.
- The Fashion Spot reports that diversity was down in every category at New York Fashion Week Fall 2021.
- Banana Republic Factory has launched its first-ever activewear collection.
- A new Hulu docuseries will pull back the curtains on lingerie empire Victoria’s Secret.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that the Levi Strauss company hired Monika Tilley to design the US team parade uniforms for the 1984 Olympics; “they marched in cowboy boots, stetsons and blue jeans, with red cuffs.”