- Both the Met Gala and the 2020 CFDA Fashion Awards have been postponed amidst Coronavirus concerns.
- Here’s an overview of fashion and beauty brands that are manufacturing products to help prevent and cope with the spread of COVID-19.
- Fashionista is also keeping a running list of fashion and beauty retailers that are temporarily closing their physical storefronts, and how this affects their employees.
- Laura Ashley is permanently closing 70 stores following a damaging blow to its business from the Coronavirus pandemic.
- 18 beauty brands giving back in support of Coronavirus relief.
- Anna Wintour and Tom Ford are setting up a fundraising initiative called “A Common Thread,” to provide relief to US fashion businesses that have been affected by COVID-19.
- Refinery29 reports that the Coronavirus will change the nail industry as we know it.
We at YLF hope you are staying safe and healthy.