Now that it’s cold in Belgium, I’ve been looking at a few new Winter accessories to keep me warm. Perhaps you’d like to browse with me:
- From a faux fur casual bucket hat to a paisley-appliqué felted wool beret, here are 16 stylish Winter hats.
- Popsugar rounds up 25 Banana Republic accessories to keep you warm all Winter.
- Fashionista found us 33 more Winter accessories that will help us bundle up in style.
- In the market for new gloves? Then have a look at these 16 pairs.
- Fleece-lined leggings can come in very handy too. These are 11 of the best pairs according to The Cut.
- Cosy beanies anyone? The Kate Spade ombré pom-pom beanie in this collection makes me smile.
Fab Links from Our Members
Elizabeth P found us a different take on having fun with fashion. This photographer got some shots that are very, very clever!
Shevia thought this was fun: “Luxury hoodies and unmissable bottoms: 10 looks that defined the decade.”
Nuancedream can remember a time when transparent frame eyeglasses were truly unfashionable. After reading this blog post, she’s considering getting a pair in 2020.
Runcarla wanted to share this interesting article about the history and (possible) future of the bra.
She also enjoyed this quirky article about body/breast appreciation ‘at a certain age’.
Aquamarine directs us to “The Environmental Cost of Fashion“, and “‘The Best Thing You Can Do Is Not Buy More Stuff,’ Says ‘Secondhand Expert‘.’