- Victoria Beckham is branching out into beauty with a make-up collection.
- Here’s a peek at the Fall 2019 Keds x Kate Spade collection.
- Anna Wintour is teaching her first ever online class, covering “creativity and leadership.”
- Photographer Peter Lindbergh, whose work appeared in magazines such as Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar, has passed away.
- Rebecca Minkoff is teaming up with Stitch Fix for a size-inclusive collection.
- Luxury conglomerate Kering, which owns Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga, is committing to become carbon neutral.
- Giorgio Armani will receive the Outstanding Achievement Award at the 2019 Fashion Awards later this year.
- ASOS now has a responsible edit section on its website, which they say is “your one-stop home for all the environmentally-conscious clothing, accessories and living items at ASOS.”
- For the 25th anniversary of “Friends”, Ralph Lauren has created a a curated collection of items celebrating its role on the show.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that The Gap was founded in 1969 by a real estate professional, and started out as a one-store location in San Francisco. And that during the first three months they sold Levi’s jeans and records.