- Everlane is bringing out a line of eco-friendly sneakers.
- Lululemon is also branching out into footwear.
- Rent the Runway is expanding its monthly subscription service into children’s clothing.
- Topshop launched a Spring shoe collection that is 100% vegan.
- H&M’s new Spring Conscious Exclusive collection uses sustainable fabrics made from fruits and algae.
- The company is also increasing clothing production transparency by providing all supplier and factory info for its online garments.
- They have also launched Itsapark, a multi-media fashion advice forum where users can upload their questions about how to style themselves.
- Elizabeth and James apparel will now be sold exclusively at Kohl’s.
Interesting Fashion Quote
“As you can see, I like my colors BRIGHT. Fashion often pushes women — especially plus-size women — to wear black. Like we’re supposed to hide inside that lack of color. I have plenty of friends who do prefer to wear all black or all grey, but that’s just not my vibe. There is no destination when it comes to size. So often women live as if life will start when they lose 10 pounds or if they achieve a certain pant size. The truth is that if you don’t accept your body as you are, you will never get off the merry go round. I just wear what makes me happy.”